Saturday, April 7, 2012

An Evening w/ Lynn Lowry - April 19th, 2012

I'm finally able to announce the specifics of the event that I teased about in my last post:

Thursday, April 19th at the New Beverly Theater: The Crazies (1973) and Cat People (1982), with Lynn Lowry in person! A portion of the ticket sales go toward Eggs, so PLEASE come to the show and support!

For only $8 you get TWO badass movies on the big screen, with an audience, the way they were meant to be seen, and Lynn Lowry in person. Plus I'm giving away raffle prizes before each movie, and I've got other surprises planned. For 8 bucks, you can't beat that price!

You can read all the details HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/events/397635546922573/

And purchase tickets HERE:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/241771

It might be a good idea to buy tickets in advance as this is a one night only event and a rare chance to see these movies on the big screen!

See you there!

~Ryan Stockstad

No comments:

Post a Comment