Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Replacing Stephen Geoffreys

Sorry I didn't post this sooner but I've been exceptionally busy the last few days.

Essentially I'm in the process of finding a replacement for Stephen Geffreys, who is no longer involved with the project. I announced this change to the project as my first update over at Kickstarter. Read all about it HERE.

Meanwhile, the Kickstarter campaign is progressing nicely. If you haven't yet pledged a donation, PLEASE consider doing so today. The more backers and pledges the project gets the easier it will be to attract pledges from the Kickstarter community and beyond.

PLEDGE A DONATION!

Don't forget, you're getting something for your money! $5 gets a mention on the project's shout-out video, $10 gets music downloads, and $25 gets a DVD of the finished movie plus a bunch of other stuff. There are lots of other rewards too, including autographed items, T-Shirts, private events, etc.

Even if you can't afford a donation, a friendly post on Facebook or Twitter (or better yet, taking a minute to email it to your friends who like horror movies) would all be helpful.

We appreciate it!

~Ryan
Director of Eggs (2012)

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with anyone here looking for a loan for a business or personal loan to contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com because Mr Pedro and his loan company is all I trust when it's comes to financial situation solution so I'm recommending anyone looking for financial assistance to contact Mr Pedro with a loan 2% rate annual return, Now? You see why I will choose Pedro with his loan company 100% genuine finance..;

    ReplyDelete